• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Spy pic of Averys next project.

luvrox

NAXJA Forum User
100_0144.jpg

Where are you going to put the ladder mount?

:gee:

and also was able to snap a spy pict of some other items he has been secretly assembling..
axle4.jpg

luvcoxupmyass said:

What the fuck is that thing for?

I could get 53s on that thing :D

GrimmJeeper said:
i cought him buying tires for those!
avery_bigtire.jpg

Oh my gawd that is funny shit right there.

4xSanta said:
Tires way to small for Avery

I talked to him about this actually. Those are rollers so he could get it in the garage. Dumb shit made the cage a full 3' too tall for the garage though. The cool thing is if his leg cramps up he can stand up and drive!

GSequoia said:
Dumb shit made the cage a full 3' too tall for the garage though.

funny thing is thats true right there.........ask troy.

I would just like to know when we get to find out what really happened to the 609 and what true damage it suffered? That would really help some of those here I think in the future, deciding what they need or want to do while either planning or building a front end.

So whats he gonna call it the "Black Pearl"??? That thing is freeking monsterous, and looks to be made from exhaust tubing... Kinda reminds me of another black beauty...

ROBERTK said:
I would just like to know when we get to find out what really happened to the 609 and what true damage it suffered? That would really help some of those here I think in the future, deciding what they need or want to do while either planning or building a front end.

No damage but a small crack in the front truss where it meets the knuckle. Nothing to loose any sleep over. :rolleyes:

luvcoxupmyass said:

I just realized that actually looks like Robert K

xDUMPTRUCKx said:
funny thing is thats true right there.........ask troy.
for the record, i wasnt there for the build, you didnt see me, you cant prove anything any way!!
what build?? i have never seen a black creature of an off road vehicle, designed by Budget Built skunk works and assembled by Bullet Proof fabricating!! :eyes: :gag:

Back