• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

DMJC in Whitehall

General lee

NAXJA Forum User
Heading into the trails:
DSCF1262.jpg

I took my Dad on this trip (He's more of a sightseeing-pick-up-turtles kinda' guy):
DSCF1264.jpg

Maria going after the first hill.
That sucker had some deep pockets near the top:
DSCF1266.jpg

Me on the same hill:
DSCF1267.jpg

Chris stuck. (And, of course, after he was stuck, he opened the door...):
DSCF1285.jpg

Unloading the groceries:
DSCF1286.jpg

Poser shots:
DSCF1288.jpg

DSCF1290.jpg

Kerby's new TJ:
DSCF1278.jpg

Made it home just fine:
DSCF1293.jpg

Chris and me back at the hotel:
DSCF1295.jpg

This was my maiden voyage with this Cherokee...or any Cherokee for that matter...

I learned that it's a big difference from a TJ. You have to really think about where the back of the truck is when you're manuvering around trees.

Oh, and it doesn't get stuck as much.

:)

-Jim

I can't get over how much I like that front bumper. Is JCR going to offer something similar. How much lift do you have ? Looks like 3 or so inches.

camarors8992 said:
I can't get over how much I like that front bumper. Is JCR going to offer something similar. How much lift do you have ? Looks like 3 or so inches.

Lift: 3.75" in the front, 3" in the rear.

As for the bumper, ask them, and they will more than likely build it for you!!!

Thanks for the compliments!!!

-Jim

drew91xj said:
these hills look realy familiar wouldnt be in the area of fire tower would it well that what i know it as jw

I'm not exactly sure where the trails were.

We were lead by Dewey (Square D on GreatLakes4x4.com). He's a native west sider and a member of the clubs out there.

I do know, however, that some of these trails were on private land (we, of course, had permission).

I think Dewey didn't want all of these locations given out because they don't want too many people out there.

If you want to know where the trails were, PM him on Greatlakes.

Thanks!

-Jim

o that alright was just curoius general fire tower out in the bunnys of hesperia /whitehall looks like the top of the one hil u look straight down on it and there is/was a tree just vehicle height laying over it pritty steep loose sand at the top that bogged ya down but idk jw

Back