• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Noob Reiter Dangerfest

DrSockMonkey

NAXJA Forum User
So the good news is with a little good judgement we didn't attempt anything dangerous or potentially damaging. We played around on powerline and then went up isabella till the water crossing and stopped. Had a lot of fun and met Roy and his wife, who were very nice and good to have along. Here are some pics of the fun.

Here is Joe getting stuck in the mud at the end of Powerline.
6col2qt.jpg

He thought it would be good if I backed my jeep into the mud and handed a line through my tailgate so he wouldn't have to get clothes wet.
4xxlpat.jpg

Roy and I confabulated about this plan.
6256agx.jpg

Not wanting to get stuck I told Joe to take off his socks and shoes and roll up his pants to avoid getting wet.
62fmr29.jpg

Joe fearing the water too deep elected instead to strip down to his skivvies. Notice the natural male in his habitat repleat with nipple rings.
66w6mop.jpg

Joe preparing for the plunge into waist deep water!
63rwk79.jpg

Perhaps a little anti-climactic, but extremely funny.
637tcb5.jpg

Our Jeeps lined up for a noob poser shot including my son posing with a Kung-Fu kick.
4u97ggo.jpg

Roy and his Wife with their new cherokee. Great people. I got the impression that though their Cherokee is new, he is not new to wheeling, had some good advice.
4mt7zpw.jpg

A fun poser shot with a motorcycle thrown in to underscore our poserness.
63sefxl.jpg

My Daughter back at home after a fun day, pondering, Barbies or Jeepin?
4qyy0cm.jpg

Well as I said all in all a good time thanks for everyone's input as to what to expect and what to avoid.

Oh, Joe Joe Joe Joe... Suck it up and get the feet wet, kid! :D I really don't know what to say about the stripping down. In nearly ten years of being on the trails I can safely say I've never seen that. :laugh:

Okay it must be said: No more shots of Joe undressed... not even a little.

It was a beautiful day in the NW glad you all had an enjoyable excursion!

Hahaha. Joe damn near in the nude. :puke:

That is why you need one of your female room mates to go wheelin with you. You keep dry, and the rest of us get a show. :D :D

Looks like you all had fun. Did you guys run Sac up?

CanMan said:
Hahaha. Joe damn near in the nude. :puke:

That is why you need one of your female room mates to go wheelin with you. You keep dry, and the rest of us get a show. :D :D

Looks like you all had fun. Did you guys run Sac up?
I don't think we ran anything to be honest. We Played in the mud and then drove out to the river crossing and decided to turn back mostly due to time constraints.

I amost brought a chica today but she was still asleep when I left

here are the pictures I took

IMG_0772.jpg

IMG_0771.jpg

IMG_0769.jpg

IMG_0770.jpg

Back by popular demand... Half naked dancing Joe!! He works for his wheelin!!! Own it girlfriend!!

4v680gm.gif

I should say after Joe stripped down the number of people watchin quadrupled at least.

Blkxjkrawler said:
This is quickly turning into teh worst thread evah:puke:

The whole get naked for ankle deep water thing kills me.:laugh: Joe is the king as far as I am concerned.:patriot: He doesnt do anything half assed. No pun intended.

DrSockMonkey said:
The whole get naked for ankle deep water thing kills me.:laugh: Joe is the king as far as I am concerned.:patriot: He doesnt do anything half assed. No pun intended.
It got up to my knees @ 1 point. I'd rather wheel semi naked than in wet boots

where are the rock flexy pics?

Blkxjkrawler said:
I see no coed in that pond:eyes: :D
She was still asleep in my bed and the roomate was @ work or else both of them would have been there

Back