• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New nose

NRT_Chris

NAXJA Forum User
Just finished! It took my dad and I a day and half to get it right! Next comes the paint!

chrokeefenders003.jpg

chrokeefenders002.jpg

chrokeefenders004.jpg

chrokeefenders001.jpg

Looks Great! Ajax fenders?

may I ask you how much the fenders ran you??

yabotherme; I don't plan on scratching it up at all, I like my jeeps to look as clean as possible. I don't take pride in smashed body panels like a lot of people do. My grand father gave me this jeep before he died and asked me to fix it up.

XbajajeepX; The fenders cost me about 400.00. delivered

xcm said:
got any more opinions on those fenders? been looking to put a set on a friends mj...
got a website?
fenders look great

The fenders fit pretty good. in order to use these you will need to swap in a new style grill on the MJ. I like the look of these better then the hannaman style. I have the hannaman fenders on my jeepspeed.

looking good Chris, what sort of suspension you running on that? I got a set from John the same time as you, they fit ok:
IMG_0334.jpg

IMG_0333.jpg

Skullvarian said:
looking good Chris, what sort of suspension you running on that? I got a set from John the same time as you, they fit ok:
IMG_0334.jpg

IMG_0333.jpg

Ill give you one guess!................. OK times up! its all Currie:) I know a guy that got me a smokin deal.

The fenders fit better then i thought the were going to. I would buy them again! I may end up doing the updated grill on my jeepspeed

Man you guys are all copying my style!!! Hahahaha, just kidding!

dzraces said:
Tony yours was the first I had seen like it.....I wont be copying it im making tube fenders :)

Hey DZ, let's talk this weekend in BB. I have playing with an idea, but I don;t have the tools or skills to actually build a tube fender.

Back