• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

new toys :)

sintax

NAXJA Forum User
mini_DSC00028_001.sized.jpg

mini_DSC00029.sized.jpg

Colt Delta Elite, all original box and paperwork. Shot only a handful of times.

pistol.jpg

Springfield Loaded Target, black chrome, light custom work.

slowrider said:
Is the Delta a 10mm?

damn straight it is. 145gr @ 1600fps+ ;)

.357 magnum performance in a auto loading hand gun. 10 rounds single stack mag. Its night and day shooting that and a .45. It honestly makes the 45 feel like a 9mm. Its got about the same kick as a .357 hot load.

I like the Springfield, that's pretty sweet...

I've gotta take some pics of my 1911... It's a 9mm that drives a 162gr at just under 1200fps; also 357mag comparable - but totally custom.

bburge

Nice looking mini-14 you got there blue!

sintax were you able to get both those pistols for the 228?!

bburge said:
It's a 9mm that drives a 162gr at just under 1200fps; also 357mag comparable - but totally custom.

bburge

Is that a custom hand load you designed. I did not even know you could get that large of a bullet into a 9mm casing.

BlueBy-Usrt4 said:
man those are sweet!!! these are my newest toys :)

Picture111.jpg

Just an FYI, i'm pretty sure a folding stock + detachable mags = class 3 assault weapon, unless that things registered.

sintax said:
Just an FYI, i'm pretty sure a folding stock + detachable mags = class 3 assault weapon, unless that things registered.

In other words don't post photos on the internet in an open area?

;)

sintax said:
Is that a custom hand load you designed. I did not even know you could get that large of a bullet into a 9mm casing.

Pure custom. The 9mm Barstow barrel is throated long and the chamber is tight and fully supported. The 162gr round nose lead is seated to 38 super lengths and I use 38 Super mags. It's also doing this in a Combat Commander length barrel. :looney:

It's safe, 'cause it was built to do this. USPSA/IPSC race gun from (DANG!) almost 20 years ago. It's a series 70 Combat Commander in 38 Super that's been rebarreled and totally reworked by Jim Boland.

I'll try and shoot some pics tonight and post them up for those that like early era race guns...

My other fav is my Glock 17 (first version, but after drop free mags) and it's such a contrast!

bburge

Don't complain about the finish being a little worn - this one's about 18 years old... Yes, the tech was cutting edge... THEN. It's still very effective...

The driver's side with the Aimpoint attached:

P161-sm.jpg

The other side, with the Aimpoint mount removed:

P165-sm.jpg

There's a few more (and the fullsize pics) at http://www.4footed.com/one-offs/boland/ The one's with "-sm" in the name are the small ones...

bburge

Back