• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

No signal lights

ert01

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys, I have a quick question for you...

I have a '93 XJ that has no working signal lights. The bulbs are all fine and I checked all the fuses under the dash and under the hood. So I'm assuming a relay somewhere is shot but I have no idea where the signal realy would be to even check it out. Where should I look for it and would that be the problem, or am I going about this the wrong way altogether?

Thanks!
Mark

Under your dash on the fuse block there are two round/cylinder flashers. The one on the right is for your hazard lights, the one one the left is for your blinkers. Replace the one on the left. $10 or so.

My 98 just did that to me. The flasher is under the dash. You just have to pull the knee blocker from under the steering column. It should be on the left side. up high. I was scratching my head for about two hours looking for that dang flasher!

Back