• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2002 Jeep Liberty

XbajajeepX

NAXJA Forum User
My fiance has decided she does not want her Liberty anymore. It is an 02 limited with 67XXX miles on it. It has:

Dark blue exterior/Black interior
Power Windows/locks
Keyless entry
Leather interior
Power seats
Heated seats
CD player, the speakers sound amazing!
It has the roof console that tells you the temperature, direction, average mileage, and all that goos stuff.

Interior and exterior are in great condition.
The only things wrong with it are a dent on the roof near the back hatch and it pulls to the right slightly.

I will get pictures up tomorrow.

$12,500 OBO

The pulling to the right is easy to solve...I'm not sure you'd want to offer it for sale until that can be taken care of by you for minimal expense...the dent on the roof is another story though....but definitely fix the pulling to the right isssue...buyers shy away from stuff like that because they see it as something you should have taken care of, then they start wondering what else hadn't been taken care of over the life of the vehicle. Good luck with the sale!

Back