• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ZJ to XJ swap

TJWAXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I know this has been hashed around alot, and I have searched through several years worth of material, and haven't found any that have been completed.

Has anyone out there done this swap? how did it go? what problems did you incounter?

I am thinking this swap might be in my future, if it seems fairly doable, I think the best way to do it would be to swap engine and tranny, with computer. Keep the n231. Might have to modify engine and tranny mounts. But thats not to big of a deal.

Any input would be appriciated!

:patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:

:doh: sorry, my puter keeps loosing everything I am typing. And by the time I was able to get it all in ,it was the very condenced version. In fact it did it to me twice so far just trying to type this.

Yes I am interested in swapping in the ZJv8 into my XJ. thanks

Back