• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New tires and recovery equipment

CROSBIKE

NAXJA Forum User
newtares.jpg

had to let my girlfriend go and was bummed out so i got some 33x12.5 bfg muds. mmmmmm

recoveryring.jpg

im afraid that im going to break a shackle so i just picked up arbs new 100 ton SWL shackle. im thinking of painting it red.

jeeprope.jpg

also thinking of getting a beech permit to go out on the dunes and they tell you to bring rope. i have my winch but you never know when you have to rescue a ship or something so i figured 250 ft of 7"(when line gets this big its measured in circumfrence) spring line would do the job.

looks like hummer recovery gear to me

yeah you may see a cruise ship stuck in the mud wheeling sometime

Oh, and why did you have to let the GF go? not jeeper friendly?

daaaaaaaaaammmmmmnnnnnnnnn dude. where's your bfh?

lol i already had the tires just hadnt had them mounted yet so i did it and it made me feel better. guess not really cuz i broke up but whatever. as for her ya she hated my jeep but that definitely wasnt why i broke up. dont really want to share it and i did nothing wrong. as for the shackle its galvanized steel.

the bumper is made by nates4x4.com

its the older winch bumper. the newer one had the winch lower for better air flow.

kandrew
i havent noticed any leaks tho i did crack the driver side one with an ice tea bottle. that one was always tempermental as it would work for a month or two then stop and start again. so i plan on buying another set and using one as a back up light.

Back