• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lift progress

WaXJ_Skier

NAXJA Forum User
So I started last saturday Bone stock just thought I'd share what I've done the last week

Stock
Drivewayshot.jpg

Mid Lift
IMAGE_015.jpg

IMAGE_014.jpg

After the lift
IMG_0756.jpg

After tires and fender trimming (as it sits today)
IMG_0759.jpg

IMG_0764.jpg

Before anybody says anything I know it's low in the back. I had coil spacers for the front but my shackles haven't come in yet. I didn't want to mess with the springs in the front more than onece so I decide to let t ride high in the front till my shackles come in
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l45/Julman1/IMG_0756.jpghttp://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l45/Julman1/IMAGE_014.jpg

i like how it sits but what are the specs

DansGreyMj said:
i like how it sits but what are the specs

oh yeah sorry

Front is OME springs with 1.5" spacers so its arround 3.5-4" I think
rear is the OME leaf pack so about 2.5 over stock

15" series 51s with 3.75" BS and 32" BFG ATs

looks good, probably could have got away with a little more bumpstop up front and a little less butchering of the fender

MrShaft696 said:
looks good, probably could have got away with a little more bumpstop up front and a little less butchering of the fender
It was a quick and dirty Job with the fenders. I also prefer to leave as much suspension travel as possible.

Looks good. Just take a sanding flap wheel, clean up the fenders a bit and put some of the black molding on the lip...that way, you're not slicing those nice new BFGs. :)

and that last pic looks like ur alignment is way out of whack or is it just me?

ZacSquatch said:

no i see it tooo.... but nice job:D!

ZacSquatch said:

it is I'm working on that today. I = poor college student little free time. So I have to do this stuff when I can

Back