• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

monster xj, 1000$

SPRPRBGT

NAXJA Forum User
95 ish 4.0l atx power leather seats. i think its a rustys off road lift kit with 8" of lift. could fit 35's. missing a flare to be street legal. other then that its a great rig. couldnt stop it.

http://rides.webshots.com/album/554716078IkFkXb

its the one with the white hood. pretty much as you see it in the pics
the best pics are on the last pages. that was the 3rd time through at raush and thats were the drive shaft bandit got him. didnt even know it was missing till he tried to go up a mild grass trail and got stuck. this is located in sinking spring, pa at the monroe near lowes. stop in ask for mat. hes there all the time.

he'll also throw in a pair of super 35 shafts to make the deal

If he decides to part it out let me know. I am only like 30 min from reading. I Wish I could afford to buy the whole thing though but I already have 2 sitting in the driveway.

dont hold me to the year. could be a 94. this guy has had 6 in the past 9 months.

it is a d35 rear and d30 front
running bfg mud 33 x12.5
rear leafs were rearched and have added leaf and blocks
front is longer arms top and bottom, and coils.
atx
4.0l
tcase is standard not the alltrac or what ever its called
milage is low i wanna say 130,000 ish
could use a sye or tcase drop kit
no sway bar
no rear track bar
roof rack
the lights on the roof are bright as h*$$
leather powerseats
cb
homemade snorkle

you really need to see it.

ill give you his number i dont think he wants to take the time to part it out. but who knows. he was going to scrap the whole thing last month. till he got it cleaned up.

really this thing is a beast. cant be stopped. i might take it wheeling this weekend now that i think of it!

well if he wants to part it out just let me know. Like I said I have 2 sitting at home in the driveway dont really have room for another one.

possibly some of the suspension stuff and the wheels and tires. What kind of steering is he running. Possibly the bumper.

Last edited:
If I can sell mine in a weeks time I'll buy that truck. See if he can wait a week or week.5 and I'll try to get together the cash for it. Thanks

ive only had one person look at it. he said he wanted it but disapeared. i feel its worth more then 1000 to me and the right person. you cant buy a decent atv for the price of this thing

Back