• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who around Ventura County is going to Big Bear?

nitrogt101

NAXJA Forum User
Looking for someone willing to connect an underground parts train for me. :wantyou: Might be getting some leaf springs from 99Greenjeep, who can take them to Big Bear, unfortunatly I cannot make it out there.

Anyone wanna help?:cheers:

Wrong order. If it were before Big Bear I'd be pretty sure I could help you out (I'm about 50% certain I'm doing an errand up that way on Saturday) but it'll be awhile after the event before I'm back in that area.

Sequoia

xjohnnyc said:
Santa's confused. :confused:

Why? Did you get another Barbie instead of a GI Joe??:roflmao:

I'm trying to get my work schedule freed up to go.
Should know this weekend.
Hopefully 99GreenJeep will hang on to them untill then.

4xSanta said:
I thought Sequoia was going to Ventura to get the BBQ grill for the BB event and thought I could save him a trip.

What Johnny meant is that you're in the wrong "Anybody going to Ventura" thread :D

But in either case - fi that could work out it would be great as I'm still not sure the timing is going to work out on Saturday.

Sequoia

RobertF said:
I'm trying to get my work schedule freed up to go.
Should know this weekend.
Hopefully 99GreenJeep will hang on to them untill then.

99Greenjeep can hold on to them and bring them to BB, as long as someone can get them from BB from him and take them back to Ventura area. Let me know this weekend if you are going to BB or not, and we'll work it out from there. I'll buy ya dinner or something around here when you stop by on your way home.

Thanks a lot!

I can bring them to Burbank/Pasadena if you want to come in this far and hook up with me.

Back