• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wheeling Sunday?

WaXJ_Skier

NAXJA Forum User
Basicly every spare moment Ive had the past week has spent working on the jeep or driving to get stuff for it. I want to test everything out, anyone up for doing something on Sunday? I'm not sure where to go I was hoping for some suggestions.

I'm up for it. Hopefully I can get some time tommorow to figure out my posi lock cable. Fiance is not coming home this weekend, but Opening day for Fishing the Western Lakes is Saturday, so i'm going fly fishing with my father. I'd be up for something early Sunday morning ish into early afternoon, as I told Melissa i'd come over Sunday evening or so. Your call, I think we should try 38 again... hopefully the snow is gone. I'm sick of wheelin in the snow, wheres the gold ol mud....

anyone else up for some wheeling? I'll throw my coleman in the back and we can do some BBQing :party:

So get your :moon: out there 10am Home Depot Issaquah

cherotron said:
no no, niner.

similar to 10/4.

I said it.

I'm also drinking a 14% beer.

it tastes tasty.

I'd be drinking beer right now if I didn't have to go to work in an hour :doh:

Sweet so the makes 2+ of us

Myself
cherotron
DrSockMonkey (not confirmed)
SpazMoid (will be riding with me if he goes)

anyone else want to go?

WaXJ_Skier said:
Sweet so the makes 2+ of us

Myself
cherotron
DrSockMonkey (not confirmed)
SpazMoid (will be riding with me if he goes)

anyone else want to go?

So only question is if the bridge is washed out, how much farther are we gonna go? 200 yards? whats the point? And I can't really make 10am I could make 1PM probably.

Jeremy

DrSockMonkey said:
So only question is if the bridge is washed out, how much farther are we gonna go? 200 yards? whats the point? And I can't really make 10am I could make 1PM probably.

Jeremy

We could do 1. Ben seems to think its passable and if I recall Matt thinks it is too! If we didn't we could always go to Reiter only thing is Ive never been there just read a few trail reports.

hmm, I might remember a few random trails up there on 38.

but more importantly:

tasty14beer2.jpg

..and this is on deck:

Celebrator-Doppelbock.jpg

:thumbup:

So we meet @ 1 then?
Can I get that seconded

cool

We could go Reiter. Ive looked at a few write ups on the lake isabel trail looks like fun. I'm game for Reiter if we want to change the meeting location to 1pm Dutch Cup

Back