• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Good buy

I called the guy but he didnt answer, so Hopefully I'll hear back from him soon. I will post up and let people know what happens.

Stopped by federal way and picked up the gears from the guy on my way home from southern regon today. Just as advertised superior D30 rev and C8.25 4.56's new in box great condition as expected with NIB parts I guess he bought them on ebay cuz the seller told him they would fit his cj5??? (love it when people dont do there homework and I get the leftovers) anyways thanks for the heads up 12guage. Now I just gotta find a 29 spline 8.25
Ryan

Blkxjkrawler said:
Stopped by federal way and picked up the gears from the guy on my way home from southern regon today. Just as advertised superior D30 rev and C8.25 4.56's new in box great condition as expected with NIB parts I guess he bought them on ebay cuz the seller told him they would fit his cj5??? (love it when people dont do there homework and I get the leftovers) anyways thanks for the heads up 12guage. Now I just gotta find a 29 spline 8.25
Ryan

Thats wierd, Today? Because after I posted this on Wednesday, I called him, because I was going to buy them, and resell them for more in the classifieds for more $$$. When I was going to head up to his house on Thursday to pick them up, he said they were already sold, and he didn't have them anymore. That motherfawker must have lied to me, what a POS!!! I really HATE people like that, It pisses me off to no extent!!
mad.gif

Well at least they went to someone who needed them.

Oooohhhh!!!! so your "that" guy, I called him wed night and left a message, when he called me back at like 7:30 thursday morning he said he had two people who were interested but I had called first. He said that if I wanted them I better hurry down and get them because somebody was coming today(thur) to look at them. I told him that I couldnt make it there until sunday evening and told him I'd give him another 50$ over asking price if he held them. He said he'd tell the other guys they were sold, and I picked them up today. So I guess I'm the real schmuck. I'll buy the beers when I make it to the next campfire, and who knows, I get enough of them in me I might even let you punch me in the back of the head for retribution:D
Ryan

Blkxjkrawler said:
Oooohhhh!!!! so your "that" guy, I called him wed night and left a message, when he called me back at like 7:30 thursday morning he said he had two people who were interested but I had called first. He said that if I wanted them I better hurry down and get them because somebody was coming today(thur) to look at them. I told him that I couldnt make it there until sunday evening and told him I'd give him another 50$ over asking price if he held them. He said he'd tell the other guys they were sold, and I picked them up today. So I guess I'm the real schmuck. I'll buy the beers when I make it to the next campfire, and who knows, I get enough of them in me I might even let you punch me in the back of the head for retribution:D
Ryan

Now thats fawked up on his part. I think he was lying when he said you were the first caller, I called like 10 minutes after I posted it, and said ill be up tomorrow to buy them. Thats kinda wierd though, He called me at 10:30 am or so this morning, but I was sleeping. Anyways, who cares. Good luck. :thumbup:

Back