• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Full set of XJ Laredo seats

BIGSLVRXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Hey, I've got a set of seats that came out of a 91 XJ Laredo. These will fit all 84-94 XJs. They are grey and in good shape, they could use a cleaning but would clean up with great success I'm sure. I have both sections of the rear as well as the front two buckets. Asking $50 local pickup, these really probably wouldn't be worth shipping unless the buyer really wants to pay it. Let me know via pm or email to [email protected] I can also get pics of the rear one if people are interested.
Thanks,
Collin
Comanche027.jpg

RenixPower said:
Hey, I've got a set of seats that came out of a 91 XJ Laredo. These will fit all 84-94 XJs. They are grey and in good shape, they could use a cleaning but would clean up with great success I'm sure. I have both sections of the rear as well as the front two buckets. Asking $50 local pickup, these really probably wouldn't be worth shipping unless the buyer really wants to pay it. Let me know via pm or email to [email protected] I can also get pics of the rear one if people are interested.
Thanks,
Collin
Comanche027.jpg
I am interested if you will ship to TX 78550. :cheers:

Back