• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Big Red 90xj Rustys

LIFT3Ð_XJ

NAXJA Forum User
jeep.jpg

jeep1.jpg

jeep2.jpg

Most recent / grill and coke/aluminum scrubbin done to rims

jeep4.jpg

xj.jpg

How much you think i could get for this?

Starts in the typical 6 cranks or less
Small rust on pass floor
No features other than cd and heat
New 33" 12x50 BFG Mud tires
15' Pacer chrome
6'+ Rustys has leafs in back
140k on odometer and runs like that or less but lift throws off mileage
trans is smooth automatic

just wondering as I need something more economical. :read: and already have another 96 ZJ black 190k

opinions encouraged.

LIFT3Ð_XJ said:
140k on odometer and runs like that or less but lift throws off mileage
:cool: Not if you regear and re speedo gear like you should with 33's

Ill give you a Grand for it

I'd say ~$2,500 or less , but it all depends on the market in your area.
Here you'd get probably around 2k for it. But in some areas, you'd be lucky to get 1200 for it. I'd look in your local classifieds and see what stock and lifted ones are going for, and judge off that.

Looks good btw, I like the rim/tire combo.

Chero-King said:
I'd say ~$2,500 or less , but it all depends on the market in your area.
Here you'd get probably around 2k for it. But in some areas, you'd be lucky to get 1200 for it. I'd look in your local classifieds and see what stock and lifted ones are going for, and judge off that.

Looks good btw, I like the rim/tire combo.

Thanks for the compliment, and you helped me think on a national auto sell level rather than around here because it is hard to get this combo for under 2k. < raleigh.craigslist.com

If it wasn't for taxes, registration insurance, tags, gas , taxes on gas, property tax, oil prices, low income even with associates degree and years of experience i might be able to keep more than a couple alright vehicles. Thats asking for to much though i suppose. the governments got better ways of spending that money.

Theres a couple goin for 12-1500 around chapel hill/ durham area wit simular specs... 15 tops i'd say

$2000-2500 I would say. Thats if the inside is in pretty good shape. I gave that price considering you do have new tires on, the lift is good height and still level. The trick is to not sell it on here. Put it on e-bay,People see big jeeps and want them! -Shaun

Back