• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Still leaking oil

Daddycajun117

NAXJA Forum User
I am still leaking oil. in the air filter. I have cleaned everything. Flushed the motor, cleaned CCV system and have oil leaking into air box... :bawl:

You need to do this:
First pm me with what year your jeep is?
Second flush the engine again just for kix before I tell you what to do.
Tell me what kida buget you have for this project.
I fixed mine for $126.00 but I kinda went to the extreme. I have absolutly no oil in the airbox and All other leaks have stopped!

1985xjlaredo said:
You need to do this:
First pm me with what year your jeep is?
Second flush the engine again just for kix before I tell you what to do.
Tell me what kida buget you have for this project.
I fixed mine for $126.00 but I kinda went to the extreme. I have absolutly no oil in the airbox and All other leaks have stopped!
Why should he PM you any of that info? Is it super-secret-squirrel classified? No, I didn't think so...

NAXJA is all about the sharing of info; if you know how to fix it then you post it. Actually, that's been discussed a lot and is undoubtedly searchable, but whatever. :rolleyes:

Nevada City Sparky said:
Do share please.

WTF is the secret handshake to get the data?

Isn't it called the CCV system?

I'm just relaying to you what I know. My system works fine, except I've broken the tube from valve cover to the airbox twice. I've gotten my share from the junkyard though so if I break more, I have 4 spares or so :)

Back