• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

limited uptravel?

redrider

NAXJA Forum User
hey everyone i just began my rk 3-link upgrade. im sitting at 6.5 inches of lift and 33s. ive got the lower arms on right now and it looks like the bend in the arm is going to limit my up travel. is anyone running the new arms having problems with it hitting the frame? ive trimmed my front fenders quite a bit and with the short arms it stuffed up nicely. i really want to keep that.

Around the same specs with no problems here.

IMGP0033.jpg

SD530377.jpg

yeah i never even ran bumpstops before. i guess i could install some but im just thinking that im about to lose all my up tavel. just want to know if anyones had problems yet

At 6+ of lift, I never worried about bump stops either. Then I installed a D44 with high steer. I knew I should correct the bump stops--but got lazy. Results?

THEN, I was motivated!

So, my advice, cycle your suspension before you hit the trails, and do it preferably without the springs installed.

all play, i appriecate it if you dont mind.
xjbubba that sucks. im diffinately going to cycle it a couple of times and see what happens.

xjbubba yea that sucks. But thanks for the FYI I am getting ready to work on the steering next....

redrider No prob. I have to measure it out any way so I can put some limit straps. As you could see I almost lost my spring, so heads up on that. I am running 12" 5150's.

I will shoot u a PM tonight.

IMGP0032.jpg

all play did you have to change out your steering after the longarms? thanks for the pm. your right it does look like it will close on the axle mount.

Back