• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need OEM Factory Fog Lights....

FastFreddy4

NAXJA Forum User
I know the fog light thing has been talked about quite a bit here... and I did my searching... but here is what I have... 2001 Sport with Factory fogs... the passenger side has a cracked lens... I need to get a replacement... I found online a set for $90 plus shipping... or $60 for one. If I buy a set are they left/right specific? Or can I instal one and save the other for a back up for either side? Is there a cheaper place to get the OEM lights (I'd like to stay OEM for simplicity sake).

Thanks
Fred

I will sell you a set for $60.00. Just took them off my '01. Work perfectly.

Glen

04-17-07037.jpg

Clear packing tape. Works like a charm

sorry to hi-jack the thread here...but right quick. What's to stop someone from replacing the OEM fogs with a set of aftermarkets?? The OEM lights should be using a 55 watt bulb, which would mean that the wiring should be up to spec on handling just about any 55 watt aftermarket light, correct??

*guess I'm just trying to figure out how much work is going to go into fixing/replacing my OEM fogs....*

Back