• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ 8"? Long Arm/Hard arm lift kit see pics

Todd.Johnson

NAXJA Forum User
I have a long arm lift kit for an XJ which is about an 8"+ lift with the front dana 30 axle set up for the arms and fox shocks. The front utilizes a single shock ( included ) on each side no coil springs, but the arms can be used without the shocks and hoops. The rear is a leaf spring set up, no drop shackle or blocks. Included is the Drop arm which is heimed on the body side as well as what looks to be heavy duty steering rods. They are alot bigger then the ones on my '92 which I know are stock. This kit was originally installed on a 2001 and I started to install it on an '84 Body so it can be put on anything you got I guess. The front arms and hoops are a weld on kit and the front axle needs a u-joint and the outer stub on the drivers side maybe the inner shaft as well, I have not looked. The jeep had 35" tires under and cleared with no trouble. I live in Phelan, CA. with is out by Victorville / high desert. Please contact me via e-mail with any questions.
I will get pics of what ever else you want to see on it.

I am asking $1500.00 obo for all the long arms, hoops, shocks, frt axle and rear springs and rear shocks ( explorers ). If you do not want the shocks and hoops I can keep them.

I will be willing to sell it in pieces if needed, but I would rather move it all at once. Take a look at the pics and let me know if you have any questions or offers. Feel free to e-mail me any opions on what it might be worth or what have you. I have seen the arms alone from like Clayton for $850 and kits for $2000 with coils no shocks, no drop arm and no frt axle. I know this is a bit different so let me know what you think. You could use your front axle and still go with coils if so desired, That is what I was going to do eventually.

Trades welcome. Offers too.

jeep-lt-1.jpg

jeep-lt-2.jpg

jeep-lt-3.jpg

jeep-lt-4.jpg

jeep-lt-7.jpg

jeep-lt-5.jpg

jeep-lt-6.jpg

jeep-lt-8.jpg

jeep-lt-11.jpg

I hope this helps.
Thx, Todd