• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Browns Camp this saturday the 28th

mojojojo

NAXJA Forum User
since the sandflea rally's cancelled and the noob run fizzled, i still got the itch to go break in the new goodies.

who wants to go play this weekend?

title says it all. Browns Camp, saturday 28th, meet at the Rogers turn off between 9-930 a.m.

bump!~ come on guys. we need a cpl more rigs. come on....you know you wanna.

don't make me move to washington. (ewww, did i really just type that?)

I'd come down But I don't get off work till 7am on Saturday and Seattle to ~Portland is no fun on no sleep.

killer98xjsport said:
What are condition are the trails in. Me and some friends are going out on sunday.

browns camp is always well maintained. almost over maintained. makes all the trails there fairly easy. it has actually been a few months since i last wheeled there so i can't comment on the actual condition for sure. but i have never not been able to make it up or down a trail due to condition. snow on the other hand adds a bit of challenge to any trail. you guys should head up there saturday and wheel with us.

I was up there a couple weeks ago, and there was some snow at the top of fire break five, not enough to worry about.

I doubt there will be snow up there with the warmer weather, trails are not torn up too bad no one has really been up there this winter I don't think, a ton of trails were closed though.

I wish I could go, damn this working weekends forever.

Back