• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WANTED: STOCK JEEP STEEL WHEELS

slcpunk74

NAXJA Forum User
I am looking for some stock jeep steel wheels(4-5). I plan on painting them so color is no biggy. I just would like to keep it on the cheap because they will be an extra set.
Thanks
Chad

I've got a set, very little rust or wear (they've been sitting in my garage for about 7 years!). I'm in colorado, live in fort collins, wheels are in breckenridge. If i remember right, its a full set of 5 wheels, jeep cherokee style, star design (see link from ebay- just for a reference photo)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/4-87...012QQitemZ220108362430QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

I'd do $50 for the entire set (i think they have good valve stems in them as well) Give me a call, 970.333.0954 Kent

Sorry, just looked at my post. I meant to hit the 2 key, but hit the 5 key. So, they're $20 for the set, shipping (if needed) extra.
Thanks,

I just pulled a stock set of the aluminum 5 spokes off my 99. Is that what you're looking for or are you looking for the steel ugly ones?

steel ugly ones yep. I actually might have my friend give me some but you know how that goes... I will keep in touch if the deal falls through
Thank a bunch
Chad

i know this post is an older one, but i've got a set of the five spoke steelies I've been trying to sell on craigslist and ksl. I'm getting kind of tired of it and want them gone, I'll trade you for a twelve pack of Pabst Blue Ribbon. :D They've got p235/75s on them, not much tread but held air when I pulled them off in june.

Quinn

8O1 two43 two745

Back