• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Your opinion on tire quote please

my65289stang

NAXJA Forum User
I am looking at going through costco for my BFG A/T's 235/75/15 for my stock 96 Cherokee. They will not put the "oversized" tires on my jeep so I will just take them my 4 wheels (not a big deal).

115.99 per tire

They quoted me $553.86 out the door, mounted and balanced. Im not looking for the deal of the century, just a fair price.

Curious for a few opinions
Thanks

Yea, thats about right, maybe $5-10 per tire higher than say BJ's wholesale charged me 3 years ago but still $25 LESS per tire than Sears had them on sale for. I did all 5 though, first flat I got was in the back and having a locker was glad I did not have to do a firedrill thing...

I have to replace two 33s tomorrow and its going to cost me $334 with taxes and all the other BS... Don't feel too bad :D

That looks ok. I got a quote from Discount Tires for BFG All Terrain T/A 235/75/R15 for $498.00 out the door (mount, balance, and aligned), a few weeks ago. Still shopping around, but for me they are all around the same area in price. $489-$550.

Last edited:
Back