• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

stainless brake line for 6-8" lift

I just ripped off a MAKO Products one and went with the Rustys this time around. The Rustys ones are alot nicer and beefier looking. I would go with the Rustys ones between the two I have owned.

smithz, i called Rusty's and that price is for all 3 lines, fronts and rear. thats what i was looking for.

Thanks for the help guys

i use RE YJ lines meant for a YJ with 4" of lift. i can't remember how long they are, but they are the longest i've seen.

I bought the Goodridge brand from Quadratec, I ordered the same ones used on a 96-up TJ since they didn't list them for the XJ at the time. I've run Goodridge brand lines on various Jeeps for about 10 years without any issues.

ReddXJ said:
smithz, i called Rusty's and that price is for all 3 lines, fronts and rear. thats what i was looking for.

Thanks for the help guys
No problem. Sorry, I guess I forgot to mention that price was for a full set.

I just got done installing the rear line a little while ago, pretty easy. It is very near twice the length of the OEM one. Make sure you watch how it will coil before you tighten the upper hard line and pop in the clip.

Nice thing is my OEM are in decent shape, so they will make perfect spares. :sunshine:

i asked them how long the lines are and they said the front run around 28" and the rears are a bit short...you can call and ask

Back