• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Custom bumper thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MG2000XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Ok, so I know alot of guys on here are looking into front bumpers and rear bumpers. Everyones seen the stuff that Jcr, Aj's, Rigid, Detours etc... has on their sites but many of them do custom work that is not on the sites. So heres the thread, I think it could help alot of guys with their decision. So if you have a custom front, rear, or tire carrier from any of these companys post up a pic with the info! (hopefully this doesnt count as a pic request!)

It does count as a pic request, and I know that AJ takes his orders mostly for custom bumpers, how the customer wants them. Not sure about the others though, but I know that JCR and Rigid are quality even if they don't customize.

Ok, I just wanted myself and other to be able to see some of the custom orders people have had done for them... I thought it would help alot of people decide what they would like to have done & their options they have.

rackrear.jpg

bumperside.jpg

JCR put these on the Cherokee, and I bought it as a package deal :)

Front:
DSCF1249.jpg

Back:
stg3xjrearback.jpg

These are from their brand new designs for Cherokee bumpers, so I guess they aren't "Custom" anymore, but they look really sharp, and they perform well (like everything else JCR does).

Most certainly worth looking into!

-Jim

GrimmJeeper said:
you just love showing those off dont ya jim haha lookin good :D

Hopefully, I'll have some new pictures for you after this weekend (DMJC Wheeling Trip)!!!

After having a wrangler on 33s (BOOOOOORING) it's nice to have a vehicle that people think is kinda' cool.

That, and, I'm going to build this one up the right way! (I took too many shortcuts with the Wrangler, and that only led to disaster!)

But...yeah...I'll show it off any chance I get:laugh3:

Well, its not exactly a custom bumper, but it is one that isnt seen very often here on the west coast..... i am always getting asked about it.

Great fab work, superior fit & finish, quarter panel protection & an awesome tire carrier that gets your spare up and out of the way. No snagging it on ledges coming down or when climing up something steep.

Their stuff works!

www.c-rok.com

IMG_2505.jpg

Here are some pix on one I made. I've been thinking of doing a one time build of about a dozen just to get people off my back that keep pestering me.
smallbumper3-4.jpg

smallbumperside.jpg

smallbumpercorner.jpg

mine is just like yours, except im filling in under the taillights, still not done either.
102_1370.jpg

test fit
102_1377.jpg

mounting, also using angle iron, and 4 stock bolts
102_1379.jpg

how it sits know
102_1393.jpg

mattyj said:
Well, its not exactly a custom bumper, but it is one that isnt seen very often here on the west coast..... i am always getting asked about it.

Great fab work, superior fit & finish, quarter panel protection & an awesome tire carrier that gets your spare up and out of the way. No snagging it on ledges coming down or when climing up something steep.

Their stuff works!

www.c-rok.com

IMG_2505.jpg

that looks really good, i love c-rok bumpers!

Intrepid I love the looks of the bumper, kind of like a skid/bumper with the long slopped angle. You should throw some lights on it though;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back