• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Don't need to vent anymore!!

well im still pissed i dont get any resolution outta this rick what the hell :badpc: you owe me a beer

:clap:
-mike

Jump This said:
:roflmao:

Okay, I got a cold Fat Tire for you!!
See you at Big Bear?

Rick

strangely i feel better :D

what is the saying?

the fatter the tire the sweeter the .... hmmm nevermind

now you guys are all touchy feely with emotions and all I need to vent. I just changed both engine mounts and the tranny mount in the wifes xj, took it on a fire road drive with some friends saturday night and now the drivers side mount and the trans mount are broken......again after less than 200 miles. WTF I even got the mounts from the dealer so I know it wasnt some aftermarket cheapo set. Sorry I had to vent

dzraces said:
now you guys are all touchy feely with emotions and all I need to vent. I just changed both engine mounts and the tranny mount in the wifes xj, took it on a fire road drive with some friends saturday night and now the drivers side mount and the trans mount are broken......again after less than 200 miles. WTF I even got the mounts from the dealer so I know it wasnt some aftermarket cheapo set. Sorry I had to vent

You bought factory mounts?
and I'd bet there is something else going on??????????

:dunno:

;)

Rick

somebody slamming the tranny into park while still rolling?

I doubt it since Im the one who drove most of those miles. looked at it last night after I got to thinking. saw no out of the normal looking stuff except it looks like the motor mount that went bad was bound up, the bolt that goes through sits at an angle to where the indent in the rubber is. looks like the frame side of the mount is tweaked just enough to mess with it but hardly enough for me to notice.

Back