• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

A bit of bling, and my Seth Stanton sticker.

scoobyxj

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
DSCF1715.jpg

DSCF1714.jpg

looking good!

is the sticker still selling? id love to buy one!

scoobyxj said:
ok so a little off topic but where did you get your mounts for your roof rack??? i am and the process of fabbing one up right now and have had some trouble finding/thinking of ideas for some mounts. If you made them i might like to copy them if you dont mind.. thanks.

98xj_87 said:
ok so a little off topic but where did you get your mounts for your roof rack??? i am and the process of fabbing one up right now and have had some trouble finding/thinking of ideas for some mounts. If you made them i might like to copy them if you dont mind.. thanks.
They where made by this guy (made the whole rack). I don't care if you copy them, but if you do I would make the piece that holds the clamp on longer so the clamps can't slide out away from the rail. I havn't had them come off once I got them on there, but it was a PIA to get them tightned down. The rack is strong as hell. I have had my fat 230lb ass up there before, and it doesn't budge at all.

scoobyxj said:
They where made by this guy (made the whole rack). I don't care if you copy them, but if you do I would make the piece that holds the clamp on longer so the clamps can't slide out away from the rail. I havn't had them come off once I got them on there, but it was a PIA to get them tightned down. The rack is strong as hell. I have had my fat 230lb ass up there before, and it doesn't budge at all.
so you ended up with that rack?
I saw it when I picked up an engine block from him, it did look hella stout.

Hi everyone. from Seth's family, you bring a lot of pride to us by showing off the stickers. I just wanted to let you know that COHVCO has posted on their calendar a trail improvement day in Seth's honor on August 18. No more detail are available at this time. We would love to see all of those stickers here in Colorado this August. I will post details as they become available.

Susan (Seth's Aunt) - Otherwise known as XJFireAnt

Back