• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Portland/Vancouver May 7th Meet & Greet Thread

WheelinJR

NAXJA Forum User
Pizza Palace Incorporated

3136 NE 3rd Ave
Camas, WA 98607View Map
(360) 835-3313

Monday May 7th, 7:00PM until there's no one left.

Food and drink at your cost. Come out and enjoy conversation and meet some of your fellow NAXJA folks. This will be a test of our 3rd meet location for the Vancouver side, afterwards we will decide which one we want to lock in as our official meet spot for that side of the river, then we will start alternating that location and the PDX location.

BE THERE!

Friends, family, blue members, red members, all welcome!

Note: Please post and declare your attendence, we like to know who's planning to come :)

Last edited:
ill be there!!! but i hope after i do show up u wont leave me like last time only 30 mins later

granted i sat on the other side of the room with my lady and didnt really talk to ya'll but i'm a shy :eyes:

how much is a pitcher o' drop top there?

TORX said:
Interesting location choice... ;)

See you all there

I think Jeff suggested it last time, so what the hell why not.

After this tho, we're gonna pick between Camas, Van Mall, and Hazel Dell. Then we alternate the pdx location and whichever one of those 3 we pick.

I just called to try to reserve a room, but they're weird, they want $50 minimum purchase to reserve the room.

Since everyone is doing their own thing as far as food-drink its kinda hard to lock that down. Looks like we'll be rockin regular tables.

well i wont be needing it for a good while, as my front fenders are non existant, but thanks for the offer. If i can come i will bring photos of the jeep

Last edited:
Back