• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Spotted near Forks earlier this week.

ECKSJAY

Water is dirty
Cruising 101 on an anniversary trip, was afternoon on Wednesday about 2-3pm and I was heading toward Forks, you were coming from that direction. White XJ on 33s (?) with about a 6" lift, Rubicon Express decal across the windshield. Couldn't tell the year, but it looked to be pre-97 and I don't recall any unusual bumpers.

You on here? :D Figured there aren't many of those out that way. :viking:

Brian Strickland said:
i've seen him too. rack on the roof right? i think he's on pnwjeep.com. look at the pics forum and last summer he posted some about wheeling around forks around the 4th of july.

We were both doing 70mph toward each other and it was raining while the sun was peeking through the clouds to the South...so I didn't get much more than what I said above. :D I'll take a peek. Was just curious to see if it was anyone here. :D:D:D

Beautiful country up there, though. There shall be many weekends spent up there this Summer...

Back