• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

anyone need a cheap junkyard lift?

xcm

NAXJA Forum User
theres an xj in the sun valley pick a part with pro comp LCA's, unknown adjustable upper control arms... rancho adjustables all round.... and an unknown adj trac bar.... blocks in the back.... otherwise its a nice looking jeep.... i grabed the front grill, bumpers and sway bar end links....
it'd make a good little play lift for someone...and probably cheap

theres also an xj rear tire carrier.... if anyones interested ? .....

this was as of my visit today , 4/22 5pm
that is all

damn, i want that carrier, i'm sure it will be gone by this weekend though, thats the soonest i can get there

Sweet i'm heading there thursday, hopfully it'll still be there (crosses fingers).

Was it that black one? Well, I went there right after work today (I work right down the street) and everthing was gone. They must have taken the day off to get it all. Damn! I'm always a day late and a dollar short! The carrier is still there (as of 4/24/07)......it's the version that pivots from the passenger side quarter panel----------Hans

Last edited:
I can't get down there myself, but if someone DOES pull off the lift, I can PayPal them cash for it! Shoot me a message!

anyone know if the carrier is still there?

I was going to head down there today, but I backed into a exploder yesterday so I didn't have a chance to look.

Back