• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dana 44 disc brake rear axle

XJrambler

NAXJA Forum User
The axle is a dana 44 disc brake rear end. It's six lug and approx. 60" wms to wms. I believe, don't hold me to it, it has 4.56:1 gears in it. The axle comes complete with the brakes & calipers and 4 wheels and tires if you want them.

I'll take $225obo for it...the axle is located in Knoxville, TN 37921. I will ship it at the buyers expense. However, I will take it to one of the local freight companies for free.

I'll try and post a pic up tomorrow, but I think everyone should know what a dana 44 looks like.

Thanks.

Last edited:
P1010012.jpg

P1010014.jpg

P1010013.jpg

6 lug spring under d44

is this an isuzu d44?

looks to be,
not to burst any bubbles but UNLESS its been modded w/ a 4.56 r&p then it more than likely gear 4.10 (thats Normally what the rodeos & pickups came with stock)

just a little fyi for wic

btw

that IS a good deal,..

It actually could be a factory 4.56 gear. They came with 4 bngr stick rodeos.

Yep it is indeed an isuzu dana 44. They came in 4.10, 4.30, and 4.56:1 gear ratios. I was told this came out of a mid 90's 4cylinder Rodeo and it has the 4.56:1 gears, however don't hold me to this because I have not pulled the diff. cover and looked for myself. I was going to use the axles and put different gears in it anyway so I never bothered checking. I've since bought bigger axles and just need to get this one out of the way.

is there any way to find out exactly what it was under? I am loking it up under my parts locator and it says nothing about a D44 w/disks...
thanks.

selarep said:
is there any way to find out exactly what it was under? I am loking it up under my parts locator and it says nothing about a D44 w/disks...
thanks.
It came out of a early to mid 90's Isuzu Rodeo. What year to be specific I am not certain.

Back