• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

98 XJ northwest ohio

locoind

NAXJA Forum User
Selling my 1998 XJ, 130k, 4.0l 4wd 4 door. Amethyst in color. One major dent in passenger rear quarter, doesnt cause any problems, just cosmetic. There is more dings and dents, it's not a perfect body at all.(not trying to scare anyone, just being honest). The drivers door's pins were worn out from the previous owner who didnt know how to change them, it cause some wear on the latch mechanism inside the door. Its closes now, but doesnt get that second latch to fully seal. New latches are $30, just havent had time with new job. I did get the hinge pins replaced.
Motor runs fine, and since new O2 sensor, gets a lot better gas mileage then when I first bought it, trans shifts fine, and 4wd works well.
It's sitting on 235/75r 15 BFG's at the moment, which rub a little in the front on a tight turn. It also has a factory CD tape deck in it. I need to get some pics hosted, I have them on my hard drive, but I can e-mail anyone who is interested.
Asking $3750 obo. It's located right by the toledo airport, which is technically Monclova, Ohio. Im willing to work with you on meeting somewhere, but I cant drive it across country for you.
Thanks for reading.

Does it have cruise? I am needing one that has that at least. Is it a sport, country or classic, and does it have an overhead console? Thanks

Jeff

Back