• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Making progress toward Big bear

xjjeeper19

NAXJA Forum User
Here are sum pics of the progress...trying to get it done before big bear....Just a little info.... Head gasket is done , the detroit for the rear is ready for install, the AX-15 and the 241OR t-case is in(tight fit, but it went right in), ford 8.8 housing is almost set up, should have that done on monday, same with the 30...4.10's and another detroit, roof rack is almost done..... left to do: brake booster, e-brake cables, Intake, center console, and a bunch of other little things.....here are some pics

wrangler t-case shifter
DSC03742.jpg

the 241OR
DSC03749.jpg

the AX-15 and the 241OR
DSC03747.jpg

And the 8.8 housing
DSC03754.jpg

damn you guys and your hydraulic lifts! :) lookin good

Thanks "craig" and no I don't have a compass to work on. In fact I will be taking thursday off to work on that P.O.S. all day long.

looks good, you waste no time,

Leep said:
What is wrong with a hydrolic lift, I have one in my 1200 SQ ft shop at home. Right next to the boat and the race car.

Looks good and thanks for the info on the diff build...

I scoff at you tiny little 1200sf. 'shop.'
A real man's garage starts at 1500sf!!!
(and I think he's jelous of our lifts!)

:D

Rick

Ok..just and update.....rear gears are set up, the front is completely done, rear drive shaft is in....should have it done by friday. This is what I did all day long while you were in school Craig, or should I say JXPEEJ
DSC03776.jpg

DSC03777.jpg

DSC03778.jpg

And here's one for Allen since he seems to be building his faster than I can.....But know mine sits on the gound too..

DSC03780.jpg

is that a spool or some different type o locker? never seen one like that before

You want to sell that to me when your done , cause my kid needs another
jeep to wreck. I'll trade you the black one for it. It has a new powder
coated diff cover on the 30. ....and some sweet rancho coils...And
some new BFG's. And big subwoofers bouncing around in the back.
Your red jeep and say 1500 cash and the black one is yours again.
You know you want it.

Back