• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Flares

dlarrivee

NAXJA Forum User
Is anyone familiar with the fender flares shown here?

BlkPreRunner4.jpg

I'm not a big fan of the bushwacker flares, so I'm looking for other options...

I would prefer something more like the picture I posted... One of the reasons I don't like Bushwackers is because of the exosed bolts. The Rustys ones have that too.

Does anyone make stock look alikes that protrude further from their mounting surface?

Those fenders are made by john at ajax. He is practically right down the street from me. They are very stout and are mainly used for jeepspeed. I think they run close to $400 for the set...

Mike

dlarrivee said:
I would prefer something more like the picture I posted... One of the reasons I don't like Bushwackers is because of the exosed bolts. The Rustys ones have that too.

Does anyone make stock look alikes that protrude further from their mounting surface?
bushwacker makes that exact flare. they are in the jeep essentials catalog all the time

Onkover said:
Did you ever read the thread? He doesn't want Bushwackers

I believe Cherowagon was referring to the flares pictured which the poster was originally asking input on.

Did you read the thread? :D

Those ones look okay, but they still don't look exactly like the ones in the picture...

I emailed the guy who's website I found the pic on, hopefully he can shed some light.

dlarrivee said:
Is anyone familiar with the fender flares shown here?

BlkPreRunner4.jpg

I'm not a big fan of the bushwacker flares, so I'm looking for other options...

As xBajajeepx stated http://www.ajaxauto.com/ ask for John or someone that can give you some Cherokee info. the same pict. is on their site.... just click the Jeepspeed button. They're in Coachella Ca. 30 miles E. of Palm Springs.
They are not B.W.
They are not Rusty's

Curt

Xtreme XJ said:
As xBajajeepx stated http://www.ajaxauto.com/ ask for John or someone that can give you some Cherokee info. the same pict. is on their site.... just click the Jeepspeed button. They're in Coachella Ca. 30 miles E. of Palm Springs.
They are not B.W.
They are not Rusty's

Curt

I emailed them. No response yet.

Back