• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need to vent.....

Okay, so maybe some background info first...

Why is it that those with a vested intrest, hear what they want to hear and not what is being said?

I offered for my organization to donate $6000. Some how they 'heard' $11000 (one even said $13000!!) And 'they' spent it. Before they recieved the check. And now they are concerned about every detail of my organization.

How is it that doing the right thing can be such a pain in the ass!!

It will be over soon, heck it could be over now. All I need to do is submit my resignation. I had planned on leaving the organization after this little problem was dealt with...but maybe someone else can handle it better than I.
I don't have any ammo....

Rick

GrimmJeeper said:
now you know you cant get married AND retain self respect. it just doesnt work that way :cheers:

I've been married for 24 years! And she lets me think I have some self respect!
I'm feelin' even better....onto my second Fat Tire!

Rick

:looney:
xDUMPTRUCKx said:
damn desert folks. so wierd.

HEY ! I resemble that !!!!!!:wierd:
Rick resembles it more though!!!:looney: :looney: :looney:

Curt

GSequoia said:
You coming to Big Bear Curt or are you gonna wimp out on us again?

:firedevil

AGAIN !!!! HOW DARE YOU !!!!
Actually I was there last year.... I ran Pontiac over to 2n02 with Ryan & Ken & Tim & ???
I just came home through Pie Town (and a fire). I had the kids and showed at the last min. I will more than likely wimp this year, you guys keep planning this thing around our anniversary and some conf. my wife goes to every year.
It's tough to drag the kids for a looong day like that..... that's why I bailed at
2n02 as opposed to the run BACK up the hill only to come BACK down again.
So have fun... and don't break.... we need to get together... come out this way in the fall when it cools off.
OH ! wait your going to tie the knot... you will KNOT be able to wheel as often as before..... "yes dear"...."O.K. dear"....etc.
Curt

Back