• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cleghorn Ridge Snow Run April 21.

saki669

NAXJA Forum User
Cleghorn snow run tomorrow? Weather should be good!
I called the ranger station and they are unaware of any closures of any part of the trail up there.
2 XJ's already confirmed. Will yours be next?
Meet at Cleghorn exit off the 15 8am Saturday the 21st. Call me if you are running late and want us to wait.
(626) 497-2178.

-Kirk

I'll try to give you a call later tonight to confirm if we will be there. Always wanted to run the trail but always miss out. 4.5 on 31's.

Damn this rain!! If I had gotten my posi lok in today I'd be ready for a run!

dzraces said:
drove by there on the way home no snow and the rain is basicly gone
Damn Dan!! Always something poor to say about the cleghorn runs hugh.....hahahhaha J/K

saki669 said:
He was right. Snow was gone. Still had a good time.
Whomever started the rumor about cleghorn being closed was wrong. Its open.
Don't believe it was ever closed. The rumor is that rangers will be ticketing you if you drive on anything but the main route.

Kirk,
Thanks for the fun run, If we would of tried it on our own we would of never found where the trail went in all of that fog. If there were any rangers out there couldn't see them in all the fog. Thanks again and when you get the video togther let me now.

Fish

Back