• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

my xj now.

NighthawkXJ

NAXJA Forum User
My little jeep is has grown up over the winter.

I thought i would post up some pics of my jeep since i have never had the chance to wheel with any of you. This way you will recognize me when you see me on the trail and come over and say HI!

416071.jpg

416072.jpg

416073.jpg

416074.jpg

416075.jpg

416076.jpg

416077.jpg

Just for a run down of what it is
97 XJ Sport
4.0, AW4, 231
3 inch Rustys coils, 2 inch daystar spacers up front
7 stock xj leafs, 1.5 inch JCR shackles
Rustys flares
15x8 American Racing Dhole rims
33x12.5x15 Cooper Discover Tires
Procomp lower control arms
ZJ rear disc
Rustys air tube with 6x8 K&N cone
62 mm Throttle body spacer
3 inch flowmaster 40
Thole rack with BVG basket
NoSlips front and rear
Posion Spider drag link
Custom gas tank skid welded to the receiver hitch
Custom rear bumper and tire swing.
93 xj front bumper till i get my new one built.

Lots of other small goodies here and there. Seams like im always changing something on this beast. let me know if you would like some other pics.

This is what it looked like after i got it home last sept.
jeep1.jpg

jeep2.jpg

jeep3.jpg

jeep4.jpg

I bought it with 3 inch rustys w/aal and 31s wraped around eagle alloy rims. Most of all that is gone now. As well as the ani defranco sticker

Last edited:
Re: My little jeep is has grown up over the winter.

Looks real good, especially the rear bumper.

I think I remeber seeing the build-up of that bumper on this forum.

it was probly the build up for the other bumper i build almost like it, bout the only difference was the gas can carrier, and that was a last min thing on mine, and i have not decided if i like it there or not yet, but its there, and it works.

na, that tire carrier is alright, my wife bought me that for christmas, i was running 31s at the time, so after i got the bumper done, i mounted a 31 inch spare just so i could run that cover for a while.

I dont imagine that cover is going to last long wheeling in the bottoms with all the trees and stuff, but she likes that im using it, and i was happy she got me something for the old jeep for christmas.

That is a good looking XJ man. Nice job. The Rusty's flares look great...as well as everything else.

Back