• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Updated pics

Mudskipper

NAXJA Forum User
Just some pics of my rig where it sits now.
DSC00473.jpg

DSC00474.jpg

DSC00477.jpg

DSC00479.jpg

87, 38's, HP44, FF60, Clayton, Chopped, Caged

awsome looking jeep, definately unique. Would hate to have to drive it in that weather w/no glass

Thats sweet! no glass in the snow now thats hardcore. That thing looks hardcore too.

Mudskipper said:
Isn't that what they make goggles for?

I likes your thinkins. Ive skied @ over 70mph goggles do wonders don't see why they wouldn't work for driving.

dumb_and_dumber_xl_01.jpg

"uhh-oohh... Thats warm"

jhunter said:
Is that photoshopped????

it just doesn't look real to me, not trying to be rude, just asking

yup the jeep is really in sunny florida & bone stock

Jeep looks really good but I'm really liking the barn-style garage. :thumbup:

photoshopped?! you gotta be kidding...

i just cut the back and am planning on doing a cage like that looks good got a pic with the tire on?

Spare or no, photoshop not, that beast is gruesome looking dude! 5/5 on a good camera and sick rig my-man!!

if it is photoshopped (which im pretty sure it isnt)...its pretty bad ass for him to have spent all that time making those tire marks in the snow...you know the ones that match the tread patterns on the tires...which are on the jeep...you know...the real one. :)

WaXJ_Skier said:
I likes your thinkins. Ive skied @ over 70mph goggles do wonders don't see why they wouldn't work for driving.

dumb_and_dumber_xl_01.jpg

I think that you have to have a windscreen if it came with one from the factory.
At least here in Ohio. Had a friend get pulled over after we kicked the windshiled out of his sammy. He was driving with sunglasses on, and doing just fine until a state highway patrol car spotted him. Trying to explain that a limb ate his windshield not more than 3 hours ago was pretty futile.

Back