• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The beast has been transformed.

Cndlpwr

NAXJA Forum User
Here is the candlepower XJ as it sits today. Since everybody's seen it I have put in a Clayton's LA kit, RE springs, TERA hi-steer, Bilsteins, and other relevant bits. John came through with the tires (33" TrXus) this week and they just got mounted today. They are noticably quieter than the 31" BFG MTs they replaced! Just a few more hours in the garage finishing up details and..let's rock!:woohoo:

nor7747lk5.jpg

nor7751tq0.jpg

Nice man! I don't know if I saw it before you began, but I like! And the garage clearance is sweet! Did you do that on purpose?! :)

Adam

Very Nice Sam!!!!

You had better keep that tire pressure recorded, and the garage floor clean so that you don't hit the door ;)

See you on the trail.
Michael

Looks good, although I already saw it in person :) hahaha Nice pics too!

I've got another set of 33" Trxus in stock in case anybody's interested. :moon: I must be doing SOMETHING right /w my suppliers.... they had 400-some 33" Trxus on backorder... they got only 60 in, and my sales guy set aside 8 for me. hahaha

John

Back