• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

92 Galant VR4 (GVR4) #847 of 1k – Tx

icu_runnin

NAXJA Forum User
The time has come for me to sell my Galant so I will list and what history I have on it. It is a 92 which I bought from the original owner last October with 106k miles and it had not been driven in 5 years. When I bought it I started to work on any known problems and have listed them below. As of now it doesn’t need anything outside of new struts and front cv boots and that’s it. For those who do not know about these gems these cars came factory with the 4G63 Turbo engine (same as talon/eclipse turbo), All Wheel Drive, 4 Wheel Steering, full black interior with leather seats and suede inserts on the door panels, factory projector fog lights, cruise, 5 speed, all wheel disc brakes and ABS are just some of the nice options they came with. This vehicle does have the factory sunroof which was one of only two options available. This also comes with a list of uninstalled items (Evo8 intercooler, Denso 660cc injectors, Stock GVR4 wheels w/tires, Stock BOV, Stock Intake piping, and Stock headlights) - $5500 Firm and the vehicle is located in Fort Worth Tx. Texas vehicle its entire life so NO RUST anywhere on the car
New timing belt, Balance shaft belt, Hydraulic tensioner , Power Steering belt, Oil dip stick, Oil cap, EGR block off plate, Front rotors and pads(Lifetime Warranty on both) , Rear rotors and pads (Lifetime Warranty on both), Alternator (Lifetime Warranty) , Transfer case, Optima red top (relocated to front fender), 93 Headlights, RRE catch can, RRE 2” compressor outlet pipe, Autometer Boost Gauge, HKS SSQ blow off valve (not a ebay knock off), 3” intake, Sylvania Ultra 9006 bulbs with Nokya Plasma Yellow fogs, 17” Enkei’s with NEW Yokohama 215/50/17’s that have Free Replacement Road hazard warranty good at any NTB (National Tire and Battery), Halman MBC set @ 13psi, and a nice Alpine cd player.
IMG_1559.jpg

IMG_1557.jpg

IMG_1583.jpg

IMG_1562.jpg

Never thought I'd seen another gvr-4 owner on naxja. I'd imagine you're on and listed it on galantvr4.org. I didn't see it but I try to stay out of the classifieds, since I currently have 3 gray ones. Good luck with the sale, rust free is getting rare.

Back