• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My Jeep and Hog

luvdaxj

NAXJA Forum User
Due to some recent family problems i need to sell my Jeep. Its got mechanical problems here and there. 314k on the odometer so what can you expect. the 4wd works most of the time, i believe its a problem with the vac-disco 30. i have the entire block off kit and axles to replace the vac. i just haven't had the time to install it. it can run rough, it doesn't look pretty but it gets the damn job done. the specs are in my sig. you can find pics here from a recent trip to hollister hills( http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthrea...=912564&page=4 ) I have some spare stuff for it. We'll see if you want it. I guess i'll ask $1,500 obo. I really don't know what its worth, it has alot of sentimental value.
Unfortunately this means i will be leaving the 4wheeling scene for awhile. i don't know how long, i just need to get things straight.
I will also be selling my Harley. Its a 03' 1200c Sportster. yes, the 100yr anniversary edition. Silver and black two tone paint. runs great. little ding on the gas tank thats barely noticable. it comes with a few extras. I should be getting the pink slip sent to me soon. when it gets here i can fully sell it. i'm asking $11k obo. I'll have pics of the Harley up soon. oh, its located in Sonoma, Ca.

Last edited:
Back