• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

just left the wilmington ECO yard

GrimmJeeper

NAXJA Forum User
and there are TWO black 87 4 doors with d44 rears. AND this saturday is half price day. i would grab em but i dont have the tools to get em off at my disposal :D

they are about 10 feet from eachother right up by the front wall, if you go in and turn right. one of them has a rough country lift on it looks to be about 4 inches or so the front is still holding up pretty tall, and its got full black leather seats that are in pretty good shape.

the lifted Mj is still there as well, its a 3.5 inch rancho kit with box steel lower arms and a AAL in the rear, and the rear end looks like a d35 but im not positive, its got an aftermarket cover on it held on with allen bolts. its also a 2wd and the front beam looks nice and straight.

i also saw a couple of the old 70s style big body cherokees, not sure what years but they both have massive looking rear ends in em, bigger than the 44s were, with a big round cover on em. might be 60s but im not sure what a 60 looks like so i dunno. edit: after looking at some pics i think they are AMC20's

i get off work at 2 on saturday if someone wants to go with me to see if the 44s are still there we can meet at the yard around 2:30 or so :D we can get em both for the price of 1 since its half off day! unless someone here says they are going before that, then i wont bother. if you want to go with me bring tools! i only have a small craftsman socket set and some gear wrenches, and the axles are too heavy for me to move around by myself!

Last edited:
"Truck" rear ends are $165 at the Wilmington Ecology on a normal day.

At least thats what I was told when I was looking at an 8.25 there.

i found someone to go with me who wants the other 44 :thumbup: i think we're going to grab the lift coils and leafs off of the one jeep as well. i just wish i could find a set of f#@$ing seatbelt bolts!

GSequoia said:
Bring TORX,the seat belt bolts are big ones.

i know, they're t55s, i took em out when i welded in the rack for my amplifiers that were hanging from the ceiling, then lost them and never bothered to try and put em back. tackerT on here was going to go to the junkyard and pull em for me but if have them already it would save him from paying for them. that would kick ass, i'll get you back for the shipping in bigbear.

the ones i need are the top retaining bolts for the shoulder belts on the rear seatbelts, and the plastic spacers that go around them.

thanks guys
-mike

Please excuse my masterfull art skills but are those the bolts you need circled in green? just wana make sure

33w1cwm.jpg

and of course now its raining, :doh: nothing like laying in a puddle at the junkyard ripping out axles and suspension.

o well at least maybe this will cut down on the people there trying to get to my junk first!

:clap:

Back