• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My new lift

NRT_Chris

NAXJA Forum User
Here are some pics of my weekend prodject.

Cherokeelift001.jpg

Cherokeelift007.jpg

Cherokeelift009.jpg

Cherokeelift008.jpg

Next weekend 97-01 grill and fiberglass fenders:)

NRT_Chris said:
Here are some pics of my weekend prodject.
Cherokeelift009.jpg

Next weekend 97-01 grill and fiberglass fenders:)
Thats EXACTLY how my driveway looks after we work on something... crap everywhere! haha Looks good man...

Scrappy said:
No rockcrawler!? Well... at least its 4x4.

Looks good dude.

Na i like driving over 5 miles per hr. Sitting in line behind a bunch of jeeps got old. it started to feel like i was on the 91 on a Friday afternoon. :)

Might I ask...

...how many inches are you packing? ;)

I want to know how small my 4.5" is going to look when next to yours. :)

Its all Currie with JKS rear shackles and ACOS up front. RS9000x shocks Currie steering and track bar. The wheels are AR-23s and the tires are 33" BFG mudders. I think the lift came out to about 5-5.5 inches. I will be doing a SYE and JE Reel drive shaft real soon. I'm planing on the first trip out to be the Big Bear run.

Looks awesome man! You plan on fender trimming a bit before the run? I'm getting 33's put on mine this next week and I will have to knife it a bit i believe hehe. I like the way yours looks though, very nice.

Skwerly said:
Looks awesome man! You plan on fender trimming a bit before the run? I'm getting 33's put on mine this next week and I will have to knife it a bit i believe hehe. I like the way yours looks though, very nice.

I mite trim the rear fenders a little about a inch. I should have the new fiberglass on up front.

Great looking lift. Looks alot better and ready to take on some trails.

Looks good Chris!

Wow, thats a drastic difference.

Whose fiberglass fenders are you going to run? I've been looking into getting a set myself.

next thing is to show us how it crawls over lowered honda's, expecially the one across the street :D

NRT_Chris said:
The leafs I used are the ones you returned...got a great deal on them:)

I bet and beter yet you got a set with a extra leaf and a tad bit more arch good for about .5".

NRT_Chris said:
I like the way it sits. so you added a leaf and had them rearched?

Well you know the reasons for the return so I will leave that out !!!1

In hopes of getting the 4" I needed from just the pack, Deaver said they maybe could add a leaf and try to arch them a tad bit and see if the main leaf would hold it. After 175$ to deaver, what you have is what I got. About .5" more lift and about 400lbs more holding umph, he said.

Back