• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Donations for Dylan

shelbyluvv

NAXJA Forum User
I tried to setup a new account just for Dylan but my computer was not having it today. I will be using my account instead.

Please send your donations to my PAYPAL [email protected]

If you choose to send cards or anything else you can send them to my home address and I will give them to Dylan when he gets here in May.

Dylan Gray
CO: Robert Kennedy
74740 Serrano DR
Twenty-nine Palms CA 92277

Thank you for your support, Bo.

So maybe tell us who Dylan is and why he needs donations?

As it stands right now 2 people have sent me donations. I started this thread becuase ya'll showed an interest and wanted to donate. Please send the donations by this Friday as Dylan will be coming home and I need time to get the cash from PAYPAL deposited into my account ,

Bo

Thank you everyone for your generous donations. I will be requesting the money from PAYPAL Wednesday so I can give it to Dylan when if he gets here this weekend. As it stands right now you guys have donated over $500 to him. Thank you very much. If you would still like to donate you have some time. Thanks again

Bo

Sorry I requested the money from PAYPAL already.

Where should donations be sent now? Once I tally the raffle proceeds tomorrow (or day after) I will be able to cut a check and mail it out.

Remi

I got to see Dylan Saturday. He is doing really well. As we were talking he informed me that he would be moving to San Antonio TX in a few weeks. He is now home for a few days of R&R then will be returning to TX to find a place. I can get his new address once he is settled in. I want to thank everyone for the support they have shown for Dylan and the military as a whole.

Remi once you get everything figured out call me and I will give you any info that I have.

Thanks again,
Bo

shelbyluvv said:
I got to see Dylan Saturday. He is doing really well. As we were talking he informed me that he would be moving to San Antonio TX in a few weeks. He is now home for a few days of R&R then will be returning to TX to find a place. I can get his new address once he is settled in. I want to thank everyone for the support they have shown for Dylan and the military as a whole.

Remi once you get everything figured out call me and I will give you any info that I have.

Thanks again,
Bo
Hey,
I'll give you a call tomorrow as of this moment we have $900 that the SoCal chapter is going to donate.

Remi

Back