• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1998 xj parts vehicle

lawless98xj

NAXJA Forum User
i have a running 98 xj white automatic 4.0 liter 4 door that i am parting out it has a salvage title and i dont have the room for it anymore its gotta go. it has 94xxx miles on it so make me reasonable offers on parts and i will get back to you asap i have almost every part except a couple interior parts and the front right axle if you have any questions feel free to ask thanks from RJ:eeks1:

lawless98xj said:
i have a running 98 xj white automatic 4.0 liter 4 door that i am parting out it has a salvage title and i dont have the room for it anymore its gotta go. it has 94xxx miles on it so make me reasonable offers on parts and i will get back to you asap i have almost every part except a couple interior parts and the front right axle if you have any questions feel free to ask thanks from RJ:eeks1:

Rochester NY? MI? MN? IN?

where is it wrecked?

This should be in a for sale section BTW.

If it's Minnesota or Michigan I'll buy the whole thing from you. Salvage title doesn't scare me.

its in rochester ny was hit in the front and rear but i replaced all the parts with stuff from northside salvage sorry about not putting it in the for sale section this is the first time have posted anything thanks from RJ

lawless98xj said:
its in rochester ny was hit in the front and rear but i replaced all the parts with stuff from northside salvage sorry about not putting it in the for sale section this is the first time have posted anything thanks from RJ

I'm from Attica NY...bout an hour from you. How much for the rear axle minus rims...if i take off myself? (if its still intact)

I offer 40 plus shipping (flat rate box) for both of the rear view mirrors if they are the heated type.

do you have the right front door in good condition? how much shipped to 60511? It needs to have pw and pdl.
thanks

Did you sell the header panel on the front? or was it still damaged from the accident?
I am looking for a 97+ Fiberglass header panel + lights and grille.
if you still have it let me know Thanks.

Back