• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

bad shake

bigwillxj

NAXJA Forum User
Recently my jeep has had this horrible wobble. I thought it was in the front driveshaft so i took it out but that didnt fix the problem. I looked at all my frontend components and tightend some up but i still have the problem. It occurs arround 55-60mph when i am going straight but when i go arround a turn it seems to lose the wobble. This is a 97 5spd w/ 4.5" RE lift. If anyone can help me i would appreciate it.

i have that same problem, but mine isnt to bad just a very loud obnoxios noise, mine is also 97 5speed but i have the 3.5 re lift, wonder if it is a problem with the re conponents or oem???

rotate them. look for any dings or missing weights. to check the bearings jack it up and see if there is any play top to bottom of the tire

hey thanks for all the help, ill look into the tires. I recently rotated them and they all looked fine but they may be out of balance. Also i have adjustable uppers and lowers that im pretty sure are set right so i dont think it is death wobble b/c i have driven it with the lift on it for over a year now.

Back