• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What wheels are these? (pic)

condoor

NAXJA Forum User
I'm not sure that they're off of an XJ - they look like the wheels off of a rubicon to me, but the guy selling them says they're 15s. Any ideas?? Specs? (width and backspacing would be appreciated)
jeep%20wheel.jpg

Dohp - found the answer on Ebay and other forums. They are the 'ravines' and replaced the TJ/LJ Canyons in 2004.

I'm not sure exactly what wheels those are, but they're definitely not Moabs (Rubicon wheels).

They kind of look like the optional limited wheel on later XJs, those were 16". I'm not sure if thats what they are though.

Atl XJ said:
They kind of look like the optional limited wheel on later XJs, those were 16". I'm not sure if thats what they are though.

Nope, not quite.

I saw a new TJ on the back of a car carrier today with those wheels on it. They were gold though. :eek:

This it?
jeep_wrangler_unlimited_2006_exterior_8_346x270.jpg

Thats the stock Unlimited wheel. Its a 15x8 wheel. No clue on the backspacing. TJ wheels will fit on XJs though.

The freedom package, I think, theres one here where I work but it has chrome wheels on it, different from those, but still has the Jeep center caps, making me think they might have been what came on it. Different trim level within the package? who knows

Back