• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pre-loved Skyjacker coils and Fixed LCA's

HaleYes

NAXJA Forum User
100_3113.jpg

I forgot to measure the LCA's. I can get that measurement later this evening.
Bushings are in good shape.1 Coils netted 4" when they were taken off.
Prefer to sell as a package deal.
$115 shipped for everything.

Coils will be $65 shipped.
LCA's will be $65 shipped.

If you want to sell them separately, and the LCAs are good for a 4.5" lift, then I'll take 'em off your hands...just shoot me a PM and let me know.

Thanks

Dave.

XJMarty said:
for which lift the coils were mentioned originally?

I *think* they are 3" coils. However, when they were removed from the XJ, it was setting at 4".
Your results may very.

dcXJ said:
If you want to sell them separately, and the LCAs are good for a 4.5" lift, then I'll take 'em off your hands...just shoot me a PM and let me know.

Thanks

Dave.

I will measure them and post my results here.

LCA's are 16" eye to eye. They are the correct length for a 3"lift.

Damn, thanks for measuring them...but I'm out on those. :(

I got dibs if we can work out a deal on shipping them to Canada.

Interested in the package deal coils and LCA's lemme know what your deal with shipping to Canada is, I have a number on my mind but lemme know, what shape are the bushings in? Would you suggest getting them replaced?

J-Roc said:
Interested in the package deal coils and LCA's lemme know what your deal with shipping to Canada is, I have a number on my mind but lemme know, what shape are the bushings in? Would you suggest getting them replaced?

As stated before, bushings are good. Waiting to hear from tkjeeper. As soon as he says yea/nea......we'll talk JRoc.

Hale

Mambeu said:
How flexy are they? What spring rate?

Skyjacker 3" coil flexy.

:D

Sale pending.

:wave1:

Everything is sold and is somewhere between here and Canada.
:D

Hale

Back