• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trails today in Alaska...

POSJ

NAXJA Forum User
All in all it was somewhat boring we had a couple vehicles that weren't locked or had any clearance so we had to cut the original trailriding short, so me and two tj's(yellow and bronze) went to Ft.Wainwright to play on some of their ORV land. While playing we had some guy in a Toyota come up and say his friend's truck was drowning and wanted to know if we could help...so we all went down to see what the trouble was...we kinda laughed. Anyway enjoy:

IMG_2947.jpg

IMG_2931.jpg

IMG_2939.jpg

IMG_3029.jpg

IMG_3027.jpg

IMG_3037.jpg

Me:
IMG_2985.jpg

IMG_2993.jpg

IMG_2977.jpg

IMG_2976.jpg

The stuck:
IMG_3038.jpg

IMG_3052.jpg

IMG_3061.jpg

IMG_3038.jpg

So did you pull him out or not?

Pictures of the extraction?

horray for muskeg and tundra

The XJ did really well, surprised me, only thing I didn't like it the Front spring rubbing on the tracbar drop bracket. Made a loud horrible noise everytime the drivers side flexed. I think I have picks of the extraction we just attached the yellow TJ with his warn 9000 and a snatch block with me as extra weight. Took a lot of pulling and sliding for him to finaly get out, that piece of ice you see in the picture was what held his intake out of the water enough not to blow his engine. When we started pulling him out that ice you see in the picture slid out a dropped the nose even further into the water good thing we had him turn off his engine and he didn't suck anything in. I'll see if I have any picks but I don't think my wife took any.

Back