• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Snow in April

juryrigjalopy

NAXJA Forum User
holcomb creek, big bear.
IMG_20070415_0977_21_1.jpg

IMG_20070415_0974_18_1.jpg

santa is getting an early start on the presents this year eh? :D

weird weather this weekend thats for sure.

I saw santas jeep parked outside of the lumberjack cafe this morning....I was camping out there lastnight and woke up to it snowing....Boy was it cold!

XbajajeepX said:
I saw santas jeep parked outside of the lumberjack cafe this morning....I was camping out there lastnight and woke up to it snowing....Boy was it cold!
Requested it start snowing at 4am and so it did,I was in my nice warm queen bed at the motel"6" and got up to have breakfast at the lumberjack and then spent the rest of the day wheeling with the MJR folks on holcome creek while it snowed all day,gota love the april weather........Santa

WOW.. That's cool... I mean COLD!!!!!!!!!!

And to think I almost went camping in BB this weekend..

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..

Do you guys have anymore pics??

Elias

Damn!!! I love Big Bear, I love wheelin Big Bear, I love wheelin Big Bear in the snow!!

How much was there? I saw they were supposed to get up to 6 inches in some areas....

Everybody takes such great pics,I am thinking about movin my casa from the pole to Big Bear but the elves don't like this idea.You did't talk about the two chicks in bikinis with butterfly wings you and I found out in the snow being filmed (Wierd)

I didnt know you guys were doing a snow run this weekend? I'd so have been there.. :(

4xSanta said:
You did't talk about the two chicks in bikinis with butterfly wings you and I found out in the snow being filmed (Wierd)

and you spent the whole time taking pics of santa?!:shocked:

rugged...how did you like wheeling on yer new 35s?

Great pics!

x2 how were the 35s, wish i would have went had to cancel, the xjs all in pieces,//Kevin

djblade311 said:
rugged...how did you like wheeling on yer new 35s?

Great pics!

4xSanta said:
...You did't talk about the two chicks in bikinis with butterfly wings you and I found out in the snow being filmed (Wierd)

Im trying to forget it... Thats was very disturbing.

djblade311: 35's felt great, i was worried about the rear rubbing and tearing up the tire but sat afternoon i added some bumpstop extension to the rear and they did their job, kept the tires outta the wheel wells. Worked great.

Sure looks life fun. I've yet to do it in the snow.

Kyung

Back